The Internal Revenue Service is becoming increasingly aggressive in collecting taxes, penalties, and interest from taxpayers. They are using heavy-handed tactics to forcefully take taxpayers’ hard-earned money. If you receive a notice from the Internal Revenue Service, do not delay. You need competent, experienced legal representation on your side to assist you with your IRS problems.
The Scammahorn Law Firm offers IRS representation and will represent your best interests and seek the best possible outcome on your behalf. You will not have to meet with any IRS agent while you are a client of our firm. Tyler & Dallas Tax attorney Scott Scammahorn will handle all communication and negotiations with the IRS until your case is resolved. Mr. Scammahorn can help stop IRS bank levies and wage garnishments, prevent asset seizures and other collection activity. If you receive a notice from the IRS, do not wait. Time is of the essence to prevent the IRS from forcefully collecting from you. The Scammahorn Law Firm handles IRS problems all over the State of Texas, including Tyler, Longview, Marshall, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Palestine, Odessa, Abilene, San Antonio, and Houston, Texas.
- How to Prepare for a Tax Audit
- Reasons You Need a Tax Lawyer for Your IRS Audit
- Microsoft in Legal Battle over IRS Audit
- Top Three “Excuses” Used to Avoid IRS Penalties
- Federal Court Issues Ruling Against IRS in Class Action
- Lawsuit Mutual Fund Giant May Be out Billions
- IRS Accepting More OICs Than Ever Before