The Internal Revenue Service has enormous power to seize your personal and real property, including your home. State homestead exemption laws do not prevent the IRS from taking your home. IRS Revenue Agents are becoming increasingly aggressive in their attempts to collect back taxes. Do not become a victim of the Internal Revenue Service. The Scammahorn Law Firm knows the law and can put into motion administrative and legal procedures that will prevent the Internal Revenue Service from seizing your property and wages. If you receive an IRS notice threatening to levy or seize your property, do not delay. The Internal Revenue Service is becoming more and more aggressive against individuals and small business owners. Do not let the IRS levy your bank accounts or seize your property. Contact a tax resolution attorney today to handle your back tax issues in Texas. We represent individuals and businesses in Tax Court and federal district court nationwide as well as the State of Texas, including Tyler, Nacogdoches, Marshall, Longview, Jacksonville, Canton, Sulphur Springs, Palestine, Dallas, Fort Worth, Abilene, Odessa, Midland, San Antonio and Plano. Call the Scammahorn Law Firm today and put an end to your IRS problems.
- Why the IRS May Have Targeted Your Return
- New Documents Support IRS Tea Party Targeting
- Settlement in Mr. Wyly’s Tax Litigation Case Reveals Dangers of Offshore Trusts
- Priest’s Guilty Plea to Tax Evasion Shows Dangers of Not Knowing Your Rights
- Can the IRS Levy Wages to Cover Debt in Texas?
- Avoiding Dangerous IRS Employment Tax Traps
- San Antonio Man Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion Charges
- Businessman Receives Three Year Sentence for Withholding Millions in Employment Taxes
- Audit Representation Attorney in Dallas & Tyler, TX