Failure to file, failure to deposit, and failure to pay penalties will significantly increase your individual or business tax liability. The tax attorneys of the Scammahorn Law Firm will use the law to request a reduction of penalties, where appropriate, and fight the case through appeals and tax court if necessary. Our track record is outstanding, saving our clients millions of dollars in assessed penalties. A recent case involving a business that failed to file its returns and make deposits of employment taxes resulted in nearly $100,000.00 in penalty reduction. Tax attorney Scott Scammahorn filed a timely request for penalty abatement and refused to take no for an answer, arguing two appeals with the Internal Revenue Service and finally winning relief for our client and resolving their IRS problems for good.
Contact the Scammahorn Law Firm today to find out if we can utilize the law to protect you or your business from outrageous penalties charged by the IRS. We serve individuals and businesses throughout the State of Texas, including Tyler, Nacogdoches, Marshall, Longview, Palestine, Dallas, Fort Worth, Abilene, Odessa, Midland, San Antonio and Plano. The IRS has lawyers working for them. You should have a lawyer working for you. Contact Scammahorn Law Firm today and put an end to your IRS problems.
- Why the IRS May Have Targeted Your Return
- New Documents Support IRS Tea Party Targeting
- Settlement in Mr. Wyly’s Tax Litigation Case Reveals Dangers of Offshore Trusts
- Priest’s Guilty Plea to Tax Evasion Shows Dangers of Not Knowing Your Rights
- Can the IRS Levy Wages to Cover Debt in Texas?
- Avoiding Dangerous IRS Employment Tax Traps
- San Antonio Man Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud and Tax Evasion Charges
- Businessman Receives Three Year Sentence for Withholding Millions in Employment Taxes
- Audit Representation Attorney in Dallas & Tyler, TX