Non-collectible status, or “53 status” is a tool in our arsenal that can remove the IRS from your life. We will carefully analyze your finances and, when appropriate, negotiate with the IRS to place your case in 53 status and cease collection activity against you. While not always a permanent solution, currently not collectible status can offer the taxpayer breathing room and relief from the relentless bank and wage levies and other collection activity employed by the Internal Revenue Service. Contact the Scammahorn Law Firm today to find out if you qualify for non-collectible status. We serve individuals and businesses throughout the State of Texas, including Tyler, Nacogdoches, Marshall, Longview, Palestine, Dallas, Fort Worth Plano, Odessa, Midland, Abilene, San Antonio and South Texas. The IRS has lawyers working for them. You should have a tax lawyer working for you. Contact the Scammahorn Law Firm today and put an end to your IRS problems.
- How to Prepare for a Tax Audit
- Do Your Homework Before Hiring a Tax Attorney
- Cases under Tax Litigation Excluded from Private Collection Agencies
- Can the IRS Seize My Tax Refund?
- Avoid These Top 5 Tax-Filing Mistakes
- Preparing for Tax Court
- Medical Device Company Agrees to $275M Settlement with IRS in Tax Dispute
- Who to Call for Tax Litigation Questions: an Attorney or an Accountant?
- What Are the Tax Fraud Charges against Paul Manafort?