The IRS has many tools at its disposal to take your money and leave you penniless. The wage levy is another common and devastating tool employed by the IRS to take your money. If you ignore IRS notices regarding your back taxes, the bank and wage levy will happen. Imagine getting your check on payday to find that the IRS has taken most or all of your check, leaving you with a couple of hundred dollars or even nothing to pay your bills. In most cases, a wage levy is continuous, meaning that until the IRS agrees to release the levy, you are left with nearly no money to meet your basic living expenses. Do not let this happen to you.
The Tyler & Dallas tax attorneys of the Scammahorn Law Firm will file appeals where appropriate and stop the IRS from levying your bank accounts, wages, and property. If the IRS has already issued a wage garnishment or bank levy, the Scammahorn Law Firm will work with the IRS to remove the levies and resolve your IRS problems. Contact the Scammahorn Law Firm today to put an end to the relentless collection activities of the Internal Revenue Service. We serve individuals and businesses throughout the State of Texas, including Tyler, Nacogdoches, Marshall, Longview, Palestine, Dallas, Fort Worth, Abilene, Odessa, Midland, San Antonio and Plano. Contact the Scammahorn Law Firm today.
- Personal Liability of Employers for Failing to Pay IRS Taxes on Payroll
- IRS Can Collect Taxes on Unused Sick Leave and Vacation Time
- Uncollected Taxes Total $380 Billion (And Counting)
- Father and Son Sentenced for Foreign Tax Evasion
- Federal Court Finds “Willful” Violation of Foreign Bank Account Reporting Requirements
- Audit Representation Attorney in Dallas & Tyler, TX
- Paycheck Garnishment Relief Attorney in Dallas & Tyler, TX