In addition to holding a law degree, Mr. Scammahorn also holds an LLM in Taxation Law, an advanced law degree with a focus on IRS issues and tax litigation. Mr. Scammahorn understands the IRS procedures and substantive tax law and has years of experience defending tax clients and negotiating with the IRS. Mr. Scammahorn stays up to date on legal rulings, issues, and the changing tax code so that you get effective, knowledgeable representation. He is considered the “go to” attorney for IRS issues and his long list of clients includes politicians, small business owners, medical doctors, lottery winners, lawyers, oilfield professionals, nursing facilities, CPAs, retirees, accountants and housewives.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, LLM
- Texas A&M University School of Law, JD
- Liberty University, BS, Psychology
Admitted to Bar:
- Texas and United States Tax Court
- State Bar of Texas (Taxation Section)